Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I Love Magic

I recently got back from The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Theme park.... Truly an amazing place. That dose not even begin to describe it however.. From the moment you pass under the stone entrance into Hogsmead, that feeling you got the first time u watched the first movie sweeps over you. The rush, the excitement, and the magic. And would'net you know you it, I cried. Not like how I cried in the movie, for loss and "The End" but for realizing, this is not the end, they created something for us, to preserve what we love most. 
    You have right as you walk in, The Hogwarts express, and your first ride, The Dragon Challenge. Now I am not going to give to much a way about the park because everyone needs to experience it in their own way, but a word to the wise, the front is awesome..... the back..... THE BEST. but the how you defeat your dragon is up to you so that is all I will say about that, and let you live the magic.. 
     The shops, you have Dervish and Bangs, Honeydukes, Zonkos Joke Shop, Olivanders, The 3 Broomsticks, The Hogs Head. I got my want and I love it. I got a calender want and I will let them tell you all about how that works, but it is an amazing experience. I wish they would have had Weasley's Wizard Weezes, but they had some of their products which was fun all the same.  You work your way up from their to Hagrids Hut, and the next ride which sadly is not a lot of fun, it is a child's ride after all but it could have been awesome, and that one is the Flight of the Hippogrif. And then..... Hogwarts, no words can really describe the beauty and the reality that goes with it. They got it perfect. That ride is truly BOSS!!! You get to experience some of your favorite parts of Harry Potter from other books, and you get to see Hogwarts. 
     From butterbeer, to dragons, to spells and enchantments. The magic is moving and beautiful. You get to relive and be a part of the world I think a lot of us call home too, just like Harry. You feel the rush of your first wand, and the special tingle of butterbeer. You feel relief and triumph when u when your Dragon challenge. And at the end of the day, when you head back to your hotel or condo or home, you truly can hear people say, "It feels weird to be going home doesn't?" And you know the answer.... "I'm not going home.... not really."                                          

1 comment:

  1. This comment gives me so much hope and reaffirms that Harry Potter will never end. I am so glad that you got that magical feeling going into the Wizarding World. It must be such a surreal experience. And, like you said, "I'm not going home.... not really." Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home!

    ReplyDelete